The following services are covered by the monitoring:
- Active remote monitoring of solar power plants with continuous import of operating date from the data loggers of your plant
- Automated analysis of the data in Qantum (Condition Monitoring down to string-level)
- Qualified interpretation of results for the identification of problems, failures or implausibilities
- Comparison of current operating data of individual components to each other (complete systems, inverters, module strings)
- Comparison of current operating data of individual components with forecast values
- Trend analysis to identify long-term plant shortcomings
- Immediate initiation of corrective measures in case of failures
Your benefits: Clearly defined processes ensure fast reaction and reproducibility. The vendor-independent monitoring solution Qantum can communicate with all common data loggers, so that no new hardware (data logger) is necessary.
We care for your solar power plants – regardless of plant size and throughout Europe. Simply request your individual offer!